It’s done! After what seems like 3,726 rewrites, “The Swamps of Jersey,” my political mystery, is done. And thanks to the great proofreading effort by Sue Toth, all my bad-typing spelling errors have been exorcized. Watch this space for publishing news.
To read samples of the work-in-progress, visit the archives at this site.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- Kirkus Review of THE RED HAND: ‘One of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.’
- ‘The Red Hand’ named a Distinguished Favorite in the 2019 NYC Big Book Awards
- The flag of his father
- The kid kicking stones and the old man and the rope
- Ironton, N.J., like Easton, Pa. undergoes changes. Come to the Easton Book Festival Friday to Sunday
- Easton, Pa. Book Festival, Oct. 25 to 27
- WIP: Mount Jensen: Max and Emma on the raft
- ‘The Weight of Living:’ A stunning and engrossing meditation of grief and survival
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com