Male adapter, female receptor; inserter.
Wobble socket extension; quick-release bar; nailer, screw extraction kit.
Jack stands, light, keyed chuck, wheel chock.
Two-by-fours, six-by-tens; studs, carriage bolt, hammer, nails; screws, driver; expansion plates.
Trailer hitch, all terrain tricycle. Wall mounted speakers; electronic monitor; silence, then cough; flexible gates.
Metal detector with arm rest, steel mesh deck wagon, sandpaper.
Mower, blower, whacker. Weeder, seeder, trimmer.
Paint, brush, spill cloth, roller; tape measure.
Plaster, trowel, tape, scaffold, cement, stone, fertilizer.
Seed, mulch, weed killer, spade, rake, hoe.
Wireless door bell, microfiber cleaning cloths, shims.
Tie downs, loading ramps, terminal cleaner, test probe set.
Bladder, code reader, universal joint sets, carriage respirators; air tank.
Electric cut-off tool, box frame levels. Foldable wheelchair.
Shovels, ramps, blanket, folding chairs; canopy.
Noise canceling sound barrier.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- ‘A substantial book’
- Change comes to Mount Jensen: Work in progress
- ‘The Red Hand’ in Martha Nagler’s own words; Two new 5-star reviews
- Read, don’t sweat: Another 5-star review for ‘The Red Hand’
- Another 5-star review for ‘Hand.’ Amazing detail in this one
- Two 5-star reviews for ‘The Red Hand’
- ‘The Weight of Living’ named Finalist in Book Excellence Awards
- ‘The Red Hand’ is published, available now
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com