Happy Holidays, joyous season, beneficial interactions…oh, just treat each other with care, love the ones you are with and those that love you, be good to yourself, recall kindly those past, treat strangers well, help the needy and forgive the slights. Bind the wounds, heal and be.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- Nagler 5: ‘Waiting for the Lies’
- THE RED HAND featured on Karen’s Killer Book Bench
- Can not stand, brother?
- THE RED HAND and THE WEIGHT of LIVING named Gold Star Winners in Elite Choice Book Awards
- Nagler 5: ‘You Were Never Here’
- RED HAND interview with Steve Miletto
- Five-Star summer reading: The Frank Nagler Mysteries
- A short reading of THE RED HAND (by me!?)
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com