Happy Holidays, joyous season, beneficial interactions…oh, just treat each other with care, love the ones you are with and those that love you, be good to yourself, recall kindly those past, treat strangers well, help the needy and forgive the slights. Bind the wounds, heal and be.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- The evolution of the Frank Nagler Mysteries: A couple samples from early versions.
- Hello cancer, my old friend (Apologies to Paul Simon)
- Reading and discussion 1 p.m., May 11 at Independence library
- Not this time
- New 5-star review for ‘The Weight of Living’
- A new 5-star review for ‘The Swamps of Jersey’
- A sample from WIP ‘Mount Jensen:’ Cooking class, a three-ooff omelet
- The ‘official’ cover reveal for ‘The Red Hand’: Clues in plain sight
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com