Happy Holidays, joyous season, beneficial interactions…oh, just treat each other with care, love the ones you are with and those that love you, be good to yourself, recall kindly those past, treat strangers well, help the needy and forgive the slights. Bind the wounds, heal and be.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- The start of a new Nagler book. Maybe. Possibly. It’s a mystery.
- An audience of one
- Reading at Mouintainside, N.J., Library at 1 p.m. Saturday (June 17)
- Wake the gray day
- What’s next for Frank Nagler
- Two readings events this week: Wednesday and Saturday
- Sitting in traffic with Nanci Griffith
- Park Fest a success; off to BooksNJ2017 in Paramus