Happy Holidays, joyous season, beneficial interactions…oh, just treat each other with care, love the ones you are with and those that love you, be good to yourself, recall kindly those past, treat strangers well, help the needy and forgive the slights. Bind the wounds, heal and be.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- A more perfect union
- A thousand years of drought
- Making ‘The Weight of Living’ local news
- New Nagler: ‘Just Come Home’: Who is Martha?
- A mechanical murder
- An old story with meaning
- Happy Independence Day. Celebrate!
- The gospel according to Oswald: ‘It ain’t about dreams, and peace, just about war until the end.’