Happy Holidays, joyous season, beneficial interactions…oh, just treat each other with care, love the ones you are with and those that love you, be good to yourself, recall kindly those past, treat strangers well, help the needy and forgive the slights. Bind the wounds, heal and be.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- Something like a blues song
- More Dover: Lauren Fox emerged and changed a story
- Help Anita win a cover art contest
- Coming soon: A deadly ebook, ‘Who shot the smart guy at the blackboard?’
- Three events: Cherry Hill, N.J.; Clinton, N.J.; Bethlehem, Pa.
- Inventing Ironton N.J. from Dover
- New Nagler. ‘Just Come Home:’ A scene