Goals are relative…I learned a couple of books ago that the worrying about getting it all right during the writing process actually interfered with completing the work…I only have to be right once—when the story is finished.
- Fiction (492)
- Michael Stephen Daigle (357)
- www.michaelstephendaigle.com (342)
- Imzadi Publishing LLC (341)
- Greater Lehigh Valley Writer's Group (222)
- "The Swamps of Jersey" Imzadi Publishing (355)
- "A Game Called Dead" (344)
- "The Weight of Living" (284)
- Frank Nagler (192)
- Royal Dragonfly Book Award (185)
DRAGONY RISING: The Best Frank Nagler Mystery yet. What do you do when someone wants to destroy your city?
“A very well written and highly engaging book that sucked me in right away. The author masterfully crafted a fast paced and very realistic crime story. If you are into crime drama or mysteries, this book is a must! Well done...well done indeed!”
The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC