Thanks to the Ramsey Free Public Library for accepting copies of my thriller, “The Swamps of Jersey” in to their collection. This will make the book available throughout Bergen County Cooperative Library System. Info at: http://www.ramseylibrary.org and http://www.bccls.org.
The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
The Frank Nagler Mysteries An Anthology https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1793859523/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i4
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com
- Nagler 5 ‘Dragony Rising’ accepted for publication
- A review: ‘The Botleys of Beaumont County’
- Coming soon: A GAME CALLED DEAD in audiobook
- Nagler 5: DRAGONY RISING is done (finally!)
- Some new reviews for ‘The Red Hand.’ Listening Netflix?
- Join us at these book events: Sept. 11, Belvidere; Sept. 18, New Providence
- Review: ‘State of Innocence:’ Compelling thriller. 4 stars