The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
The Frank Nagler Mysteries An Anthology https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1793859523/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i4
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com
- Cherry Street School: Theo’s first day ends, shops at the Red & White
- The things we hide: WIP
- Thanks for these top reviews
- Who are the real heroes in the Frank Nagler Mysteries?
- WIP: Cherry Street School. Meeting Dev
- WIP: First day at Cherry Street School
- Nagler 5: DRAGONY RISING. Plotting the coup
- Christmas story: ‘The last bell ringer and the yoga girl’
Category Archives: BooksNJ2015
When space becomes energy; gathers. Light is time glowing. Boundaries blur, Heat, light shift. Touch, love, desire; all. Dark eyes light skin like silk soft; a sound teasing, whispering understood. Things taken, given. Time is light bent around us.
All of us who profess to be writers have boxes of stories, half done. Computer files of ideas and notes. Sticky-notes on calendars and walls holding possible titles and seven-word ideas. We self-publish, find real publishers, introduce ourselves as writers, … Continue reading
When I finished the first Frank Nagler book, “The Swamps of Jersey,” I asked myself , Okay, now what do I do? Where is the second book coming from? So I did this time what I did the last time: … Continue reading