The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
The Frank Nagler Mysteries An Anthology https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1793859523/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i4
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com
- Nagler 6: Introducing Annie
- The Last Thing You’re Never Supposed to do on the Internet: Part 2
- The Last Thing You’re Never Supposed to do on the Internet: Part One
- Join us at the Flemington Summer Book Fest, May 27-30
- Three upcoming festivals
- THE STORY OF DEV. The end.
- ‘Love me some Frank Nagler’
- DRAGONY RISING: ‘WOW! Great story! So much going on and it all ties up.’
Category Archives: BooksNJ2015
When space becomes energy; gathers. Light is time glowing. Boundaries blur, Heat, light shift. Touch, love, desire; all. Dark eyes light skin like silk soft; a sound teasing, whispering understood. Things taken, given. Time is light bent around us.
All of us who profess to be writers have boxes of stories, half done. Computer files of ideas and notes. Sticky-notes on calendars and walls holding possible titles and seven-word ideas. We self-publish, find real publishers, introduce ourselves as writers, … Continue reading
When I finished the first Frank Nagler book, “The Swamps of Jersey,” I asked myself , Okay, now what do I do? Where is the second book coming from? So I did this time what I did the last time: … Continue reading