DRAGONY RISING: The Best Frank Nagler Mystery yet. What do you do when someone wants to destroy your city?
“A very well written and highly engaging book that sucked me in right away. The author masterfully crafted a fast paced and very realistic crime story. If you are into crime drama or mysteries, this book is a must! Well done...well done indeed!”
The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
- Nagler’s Secret: Who are the Missing?
- Dragony Rising: ‘This amazing book’
- Kirkus Reviews on DRAGONY RISING: ‘An epic series installment’
- How fictional DRAGONY RISING reflects real U.S. politics
- DRAGONY RISING getting notice
- 4th Annual Easton (Pa.) Book Festival Oct 21 to 30– My Schedule
- Frank Nagler primer.
- The Dragony conspiracy
Tag Archives: Danny
Smitty’s tale is coming together faster than I could have imagined… Time dragged with the sameness of a bad painting, the full colors of summer dully washed out; hot cloudless days when the grass fields behind the house turned yellow, … Continue reading