Michael Stephen Daigle
- A mechanical murder
- Who killed the smart guy at the blackboard?
- An old story with meaning
- Happy Independence Day. Celebrate!
- The gospel according to Oswald: ‘It ain’t about dreams, and peace, just about war until the end.’
- The start of a new Nagler book. Maybe. Possibly. It’s a mystery.
- An audience of one
- Reading at Mouintainside, N.J., Library at 1 p.m. Saturday (June 17)
Tag Archives: hope
This is from a novel, a work in progress called “That time the world visited Mount Jensen, Maine.” It is a generational story about a small town under the pressure from rich developers, the internal conflicts of residents, both new … Continue reading
Once again, friend and voice artist Diane Havens has captured a story on mine in an audio version. Please listen and hear how much meaning the spoken word carries. https://soundcloud.com/diane-havens/the-season-forgives-by-michael
Two recent events displayed two distinctly different views of the world. The first view was expressed by a group of Morris County residents who came to the county freeholder meeting bringing fear of conspiracies and windowless rooms where anonymous bureaucrats … Continue reading