DRAGONY RISING: The Best Frank Nagler Mystery yet. What do you do when someone wants to destroy your city?
“A very well written and highly engaging book that sucked me in right away. The author masterfully crafted a fast paced and very realistic crime story. If you are into crime drama or mysteries, this book is a must! Well done...well done indeed!”
The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
- Dragony Rising: ‘This amazing book’
- Kirkus Reviews on DRAGONY RISING: ‘An epic series installment’
- How fictional DRAGONY RISING reflects real U.S. politics
- DRAGONY RISING getting notice
- 4th Annual Easton (Pa.) Book Festival Oct 21 to 30– My Schedule
- Frank Nagler primer.
- The Dragony conspiracy
- ‘Dragony Rising’ … ‘This book is a must! Well done…well done indeed!’
Tag Archives: Poerty
I often write something just for the sound. That was the case of this poem, “Re-Entry.” It is a minimalist approach to exploring ways of re-entering life or opening up to the possibilities around us. I had the great honor … Continue reading