It’s done! After what seems like 3,726 rewrites, “The Swamps of Jersey,” my political mystery, is done. And thanks to the great proofreading effort by Sue Toth, all my bad-typing spelling errors have been exorcized. Watch this space for publishing news.
To read samples of the work-in-progress, visit the archives at this site.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- ‘A Game Called Dead’ cover a winner. Congratulations, Anita!
- Collateral damage
- “The Weight of Living” named Distinguished Favorite in NYC Big Book Award contest
- Vote because you have a brain
- Someone must rage
- Nagler book four done: ‘The Red Hand’
- How do you slice a tomato with one hand?
- From New Nagler: ‘Romeo’s a-travelling to Mantua. Fetch him.’
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com