It’s done! After what seems like 3,726 rewrites, “The Swamps of Jersey,” my political mystery, is done. And thanks to the great proofreading effort by Sue Toth, all my bad-typing spelling errors have been exorcized. Watch this space for publishing news.
To read samples of the work-in-progress, visit the archives at this site.
The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
The Frank Nagler Mysteries An Anthology https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1793859523/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i4
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com
- Join us at the Flemington Summer Book Fest, May 27-30
- Three upcoming festivals
- THE STORY OF DEV. The end.
- ‘Love me some Frank Nagler’
- DRAGONY RISING: ‘WOW! Great story! So much going on and it all ties up.’
- Hey, Americans, we all are apparently ‘sour and angry’
- New piece: THE STORY OF DEV. Police visit Theo’s house looking for Dev