It’s done! After what seems like 3,726 rewrites, “The Swamps of Jersey,” my political mystery, is done. And thanks to the great proofreading effort by Sue Toth, all my bad-typing spelling errors have been exorcized. Watch this space for publishing news.
To read samples of the work-in-progress, visit the archives at this site.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- A more perfect union
- A thousand years of drought
- Making ‘The Weight of Living’ local news
- New Nagler: ‘Just Come Home’: Who is Martha?
- A mechanical murder
- An old story with meaning
- Happy Independence Day. Celebrate!
- The gospel according to Oswald: ‘It ain’t about dreams, and peace, just about war until the end.’