It’s done! After what seems like 3,726 rewrites, “The Swamps of Jersey,” my political mystery, is done. And thanks to the great proofreading effort by Sue Toth, all my bad-typing spelling errors have been exorcized. Watch this space for publishing news.
To read samples of the work-in-progress, visit the archives at this site.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- The evolution of the Frank Nagler Mysteries: A couple samples from early versions.
- Hello cancer, my old friend (Apologies to Paul Simon)
- Reading and discussion 1 p.m., May 11 at Independence library
- Not this time
- New 5-star review for ‘The Weight of Living’
- A new 5-star review for ‘The Swamps of Jersey’
- A sample from WIP ‘Mount Jensen:’ Cooking class, a three-ooff omelet
- The ‘official’ cover reveal for ‘The Red Hand’: Clues in plain sight
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com