It’s done! After what seems like 3,726 rewrites, “The Swamps of Jersey,” my political mystery, is done. And thanks to the great proofreading effort by Sue Toth, all my bad-typing spelling errors have been exorcized. Watch this space for publishing news.
To read samples of the work-in-progress, visit the archives at this site.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- Online links to ‘The Weight of Living’; Upcoming events
- New Frank Nagler: ‘The Weight of Living’ is released
- Pre-release links set for ‘The Weight of Living’; Kindle, Kobo. Out April 26.
- New library date: May 20 at North County Library, Clinton, NJ
- ‘The Weight of Living’ trailer released on YouTube
- The fictional ‘It’ and the ‘Not-It’
- Nagler books accepted by new libraries; festival, readings scheduled
- Howard Newton explains political corruption in ‘The Swamps of Jersey’