It’s done! After what seems like 3,726 rewrites, “The Swamps of Jersey,” my political mystery, is done. And thanks to the great proofreading effort by Sue Toth, all my bad-typing spelling errors have been exorcized. Watch this space for publishing news.
To read samples of the work-in-progress, visit the archives at this site.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- Something like a blues song
- More Dover: Lauren Fox emerged and changed a story
- Help Anita win a cover art contest
- Coming soon: A deadly ebook, ‘Who shot the smart guy at the blackboard?’
- Three events: Cherry Hill, N.J.; Clinton, N.J.; Bethlehem, Pa.
- Inventing Ironton N.J. from Dover
- New Nagler. ‘Just Come Home:’ A scene