It’s done! After what seems like 3,726 rewrites, “The Swamps of Jersey,” my political mystery, is done. And thanks to the great proofreading effort by Sue Toth, all my bad-typing spelling errors have been exorcized. Watch this space for publishing news.
To read samples of the work-in-progress, visit the archives at this site.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- Looking ahead to Frank Nagler Mystery No. 5
- Fun radio interview on ‘The Red Hand’
- Seeking that one cleansing moment that never comes
- YouTube trailers for the Frank Nagler Mysteries
- When the world burned
- Bob and Emilio discuss Christmas
- Saying thanks when hard work paid off
- Kirkus Review of THE RED HAND: ‘One of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.’
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com