It’s done! After what seems like 3,726 rewrites, “The Swamps of Jersey,” my political mystery, is done. And thanks to the great proofreading effort by Sue Toth, all my bad-typing spelling errors have been exorcized. Watch this space for publishing news.
To read samples of the work-in-progress, visit the archives at this site.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- (no title)
- Camp quiet 7am great pond Belgrade Maine
- ‘A substantial book’
- Change comes to Mount Jensen: Work in progress
- ‘The Red Hand’ in Martha Nagler’s own words; Two new 5-star reviews
- Read, don’t sweat: Another 5-star review for ‘The Red Hand’
- Another 5-star review for ‘Hand.’ Amazing detail in this one
- Two 5-star reviews for ‘The Red Hand’
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com