Not roads, but walking.
Not motion, but stopping.
Not facades, but breaking.
Not hiding, but open.
Not staring, but seeing.
Not words, but meaning.
Not hurt, but healing.
Not fear, but trust.
Not distance, but reaching.
Not space, but touch.
Not speaking, but breath.
Not hope, but heat.
Not then, but now.
Not never, but ever.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- Saying thanks when hard work paid off
- Kirkus Review of THE RED HAND: ‘One of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.’
- ‘The Red Hand’ named a Distinguished Favorite in the 2019 NYC Big Book Awards
- The flag of his father
- The kid kicking stones and the old man and the rope
- Ironton, N.J., like Easton, Pa. undergoes changes. Come to the Easton Book Festival Friday to Sunday
- Easton, Pa. Book Festival, Oct. 25 to 27
- WIP: Mount Jensen: Max and Emma on the raft
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com