Not roads, but walking.
Not motion, but stopping.
Not facades, but breaking.
Not hiding, but open.
Not staring, but seeing.
Not words, but meaning.
Not hurt, but healing.
Not fear, but trust.
Not distance, but reaching.
Not space, but touch.
Not speaking, but breath.
Not hope, but heat.
Not then, but now.
Not never, but ever.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- How do you slice a tomato with one hand?
- From New Nagler: ‘Romeo’s a-travelling to Mantua. Fetch him.’
- New Nagler: Where he comes from
- New Providence (NJ) Book Festival, set for Saturday
- 9/11 memorial: The power of silence
- A sore shoulder, surgery and Frank Nagler
- Elephants, the golfer and the compound: ‘The Weight of Living’
- Join me and other authors at events in September and October
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com