Not roads, but walking.
Not motion, but stopping.
Not facades, but breaking.
Not hiding, but open.
Not staring, but seeing.
Not words, but meaning.
Not hurt, but healing.
Not fear, but trust.
Not distance, but reaching.
Not space, but touch.
Not speaking, but breath.
Not hope, but heat.
Not then, but now.
Not never, but ever.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- THE RED HAND featured on Karen’s Killer Book Bench
- Can not stand, brother?
- THE RED HAND and THE WEIGHT of LIVING named Gold Star Winners in Elite Choice Book Awards
- Nagler 5: ‘You Were Never Here’
- RED HAND interview with Steve Miletto
- Five-Star summer reading: The Frank Nagler Mysteries
- A short reading of THE RED HAND (by me!?)
- Review: ‘Feeding the Leopard’
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com