Not roads, but walking.
Not motion, but stopping.
Not facades, but breaking.
Not hiding, but open.
Not staring, but seeing.
Not words, but meaning.
Not hurt, but healing.
Not fear, but trust.
Not distance, but reaching.
Not space, but touch.
Not speaking, but breath.
Not hope, but heat.
Not then, but now.
Not never, but ever.
Michael Stephen Daigle
The Red Hand https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
The Frank Nagler Mysteries An Anthology https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1793859523/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i4
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com
- Nagler 5 title: ‘Dwell in the places of our horrors.’ From this scene
- My Easton Book Festival interview launches at 5 p.m. Nov. 11
- New 5-star review for ‘The Red Hand’: ‘When you read this book you will see it play on a TV screen in your head’
- NAGLER 5: Leonard, past and present
- Nagler 5: ‘Waiting for the Lies’
- THE RED HAND featured on Karen’s Killer Book Bench
- Can not stand, brother?