Not roads, but walking.
Not motion, but stopping.
Not facades, but breaking.
Not hiding, but open.
Not staring, but seeing.
Not words, but meaning.
Not hurt, but healing.
Not fear, but trust.
Not distance, but reaching.
Not space, but touch.
Not speaking, but breath.
Not hope, but heat.
Not then, but now.
Not never, but ever.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- A new 5-star review for ‘The Swamps of Jersey’
- A sample from WIP ‘Mount Jensen:’ Cooking class, a three-ooff omelet
- The ‘official’ cover reveal for ‘The Red Hand’: Clues in plain sight
- The link to my interview on the Author’s Show
- Five questions for poet Arthur Turfa
- I’m on a worldwide radio broadcast March 19 (Wow!)
- A snippet: Frank Nagler healing
- Hackettstown Library reading, March 14
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com