Not roads, but walking.
Not motion, but stopping.
Not facades, but breaking.
Not hiding, but open.
Not staring, but seeing.
Not words, but meaning.
Not hurt, but healing.
Not fear, but trust.
Not distance, but reaching.
Not space, but touch.
Not speaking, but breath.
Not hope, but heat.
Not then, but now.
Not never, but ever.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- Pre-release links set for ‘The Weight of Living’; Kindle, Kobo. Out April 26.
- New library date: May 20 at North County Library, Clinton, NJ
- ‘The Weight of Living’ trailer released on YouTube
- The fictional ‘It’ and the ‘Not-It’
- Nagler books accepted by new libraries; festival, readings scheduled
- Howard Newton explains political corruption in ‘The Swamps of Jersey’
- Join me at the South Jersey Book Expo, March 11
- Cover for ‘The Weight of Living’ is ready