Not roads, but walking.
Not motion, but stopping.
Not facades, but breaking.
Not hiding, but open.
Not staring, but seeing.
Not words, but meaning.
Not hurt, but healing.
Not fear, but trust.
Not distance, but reaching.
Not space, but touch.
Not speaking, but breath.
Not hope, but heat.
Not then, but now.
Not never, but ever.
- Fiction (455)
- Michael Stephen Daigle (336)
- www.michaelstephendaigle.com (321)
- Imzadi Publishing LLC (319)
- Greater Lehigh Valley Writer's Group (204)
- "The Swamps of Jersey" Imzadi Publishing (333)
- "A Game Called Dead" (322)
- "The Weight of Living" (261)
- Frank Nagler (175)
- Fiction (168)
DRAGONY RISING: The Best Frank Nagler Mystery yet. What do you do when someone wants to destroy your city?
“A very well written and highly engaging book that sucked me in right away. The author masterfully crafted a fast paced and very realistic crime story. If you are into crime drama or mysteries, this book is a must! Well done...well done indeed!”
The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
- Nagler Mysteries: Setting as character
- Frank Nagler — Ten years later. Wow.
- Review: ‘American Nightingale,’ Stunning
- Nagler 6: Mystery by the numbers
- Please take Warren County (NJ) internet survey
- New award for Nagler Mystery DRAGONY RISING
- There’s more light today than yesterday
- Royal Dragonfly: “DRAGONY RISING,” First Place