Michael Stephen Daigle
The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
The Frank Nagler Mysteries An Anthology https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1793859523/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i4
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com
- Nagler 5: Who or what is the Dragony, and what’s with the bread knife?
- 5-star review of ‘The Swamps of Jersey:’ Add Frank Nagler to the crime fiction honor roll.
- A review: ‘The Fiddler in the Night’ Spare prose tells story of love, loneliness and redemption
- Nagler 5: ‘The Dragony, she be a many tentacled thing’
- Nagler 5: Jimmy Dawson: ‘Follow the money’
- A review: ‘The Vitruvian Heir, Book I: The Unraveling,’ by L.S. Kilroy
- Nagler 5: How Dover, N.J. became Ironton, N.J.
- Nagler 5: Lauren Fox, the dragon and Brad Pitt
Tag Archives: Cyber Bytz
Thanks Henry Chamberlain for this fabulous review! 5.0 out of 5 stars Detective Frank Nagler has earned a place among the best detectives in crime fiction Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2021 Detective Frank Nagler can join Sam … Continue reading
“Of course they were red, the hand prints. The color of blood, red; the color of life, dripping between the hollow cracks of the siding. Leaking, crimson, chosen carefully. I’m here, the killer said, bragging. Try to find me. – … Continue reading
A new review of the Frank Nagler Mysteries. Warning: contains high praise (and the author is stunned)
We writers sit our desks and bemoan what we think is an inattentive world, and then this arrives: Thank you, Deborah Dameika. High praise, indeed. Thank you for reading the books, and taking the time to send me your thoughts. … Continue reading