Michael Stephen Daigle
- Something like a blues song
- More Dover: Lauren Fox emerged and changed a story
- Help Anita win a cover art contest
- Coming soon: A deadly ebook, ‘Who shot the smart guy at the blackboard?’
- Three events: Cherry Hill, N.J.; Clinton, N.J.; Bethlehem, Pa.
- Inventing Ironton N.J. from Dover
- New Nagler. ‘Just Come Home:’ A scene
Tag Archives: N.J.
In the Frank Nagler Mystery series, I reimagine Dover, N.J., a town with a rich industrial and cultural past, as the fictional city Ironton, N.J. I also expand the confines of the city to meet the fictional needs of the … Continue reading