Michael Stephen Daigle
- THE RED HAND featured on Karen’s Killer Book Bench
- Can not stand, brother?
- THE RED HAND and THE WEIGHT of LIVING named Gold Star Winners in Elite Choice Book Awards
- Nagler 5: ‘You Were Never Here’
- RED HAND interview with Steve Miletto
- Five-Star summer reading: The Frank Nagler Mysteries
- A short reading of THE RED HAND (by me!?)
- Review: ‘Feeding the Leopard’
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: N.J.
In the Frank Nagler Mystery series, I reimagine Dover, N.J., a town with a rich industrial and cultural past, as the fictional city Ironton, N.J. I also expand the confines of the city to meet the fictional needs of the … Continue reading