The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
The Frank Nagler Mysteries An Anthology https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1793859523/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i4
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com
- Nagler 5: The ’85 Impala and Dancer’s blood
- Lazy government at work in Phillipsburg library dispute
- A good day to bring you flowers
- Nagler 5: Leonard refuses to be bullied
- Nagler 5: Who or what is the Dragony, and what’s with the bread knife?
- 5-star review of ‘The Swamps of Jersey:’ Add Frank Nagler to the crime fiction honor roll.
- A review: ‘The Fiddler in the Night’ Spare prose tells story of love, loneliness and redemption
- Nagler 5: ‘The Dragony, she be a many tentacled thing’
Tag Archives: NYC Big Book Awards
“Damn it!” Heads in the bank lobby rose and then quickly fell eyes nailed to the floor as Lauren Fox chose not to kick the piles of paper at her feet across the room. Instead, she fell to her knees, … Continue reading
The story so far: An explosion destroyed a couple blocks of Downtown Ironton, N.J. Detective Frank Nagler, newly reinstated, checks in with Lt. Maria Ramirez. Then they find a white van. “For weeks downtown had been filled with the … Continue reading
THE RED HAND, my fourth Frank Nagler Mystery, was named a Distinguished Favorite in the 2019 New York City Big Book Awards contest . This is the third book in the series to honored with an award. My thanks to the … Continue reading
“The Weight of Living,” the award-winning Frank Nagler Mystery, has been named a Distinguished Favorite in New York City Big Book Award contest. Thank you the New York City Big Book Award judges. This is the fourth award in 2017-18 … Continue reading