Michael Stephen Daigle
The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
The Frank Nagler Mysteries An Anthology https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1793859523/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i4
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com
- Nagler 5: Who or what is the Dragony, and what’s with the bread knife?
- 5-star review of ‘The Swamps of Jersey:’ Add Frank Nagler to the crime fiction honor roll.
- A review: ‘The Fiddler in the Night’ Spare prose tells story of love, loneliness and redemption
- Nagler 5: ‘The Dragony, she be a many tentacled thing’
- Nagler 5: Jimmy Dawson: ‘Follow the money’
- A review: ‘The Vitruvian Heir, Book I: The Unraveling,’ by L.S. Kilroy
- Nagler 5: How Dover, N.J. became Ironton, N.J.
- Nagler 5: Lauren Fox, the dragon and Brad Pitt
Tag Archives: Swamps of Jersey
The search for the bombers who destroyed downtown Ironton takes on a new direction. “Boonton Police. Captain Dan Thomson. “Captain, hello. Frank Nagler from Ironton. Have a question about your cadet Mahala Dixon. How’d she get approved with her juvie … Continue reading
After weeks of rewrite, this is what emerged. I think I’m done messing with it for now. Clean it up and show it to someone. CHAPTER 1 The phone call grabbed Detective Frank Nagler from what sleep he … Continue reading
Chapter 15 Nagler sat like a rock anchored in the hard iron soil. Ironton Park swirled with kids at play, screaming their young lungs out as they jumped from swings and bounced each other off the see-saw; mothers weary from … Continue reading