Michael Stephen Daigle
- This grand American experiment
- New Nagler: Martha’s history of kissing
- More new Frank Nagler: Hope from a desperate low
- New Frank Nagler; Ironton in crumbling timeless despair
- On the radio today at 4 p.m.
- The big bang
- ‘The Weight of Living’: Distinguished Favorite in 2018 Independent Press Awards.
- Old newspaper columns reveal how little has changed
Tag Archives: Warren County Public Library
I’ll be speaking at the Warren County Library Northeast Branch at 1:30 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 10. The library is located at 10 Route 46, Independence, Township, N.J. I will also be at the Parsippany-Troy Hills Public Library at 7 p.m., … Continue reading
Thanks to the following libraries for accepting copies of the Frank Nagler mysteries: Phillipsburg; Warren County, Franklin branch; Mount Arlington; Wharton; Dover; Hackettsown; Clark, and the Ramsey library, as part of the Bergen County Cooperative Library System.