Michael Stephen Daigle
- A mechanical murder
- Who killed the smart guy at the blackboard?
- An old story with meaning
- Happy Independence Day. Celebrate!
- The gospel according to Oswald: ‘It ain’t about dreams, and peace, just about war until the end.’
- The start of a new Nagler book. Maybe. Possibly. It’s a mystery.
- An audience of one
- Reading at Mouintainside, N.J., Library at 1 p.m. Saturday (June 17)
Tag Archives: Frank Nagler. Ironton
I’ll be attending the South Jersey Book Expo on Saturday, March 11. The event is sponsored by BrokenBars Publishing. The event is at the Deptford Mall, 1750 Deptford Center Road, Deptford, N.J. from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. in the … Continue reading
Finishing a rewrite of “Swamps of Jersey.” The mystery part of the story is placed in the context of a hard economy, a devastating flood and fractured politics. I use reporter Jimmy Dawson to catalogue all this. Here is one … Continue reading