DRAGONY RISING: The Best Frank Nagler Mystery yet. What do you do when someone wants to destroy your city?
“A very well written and highly engaging book that sucked me in right away. The author masterfully crafted a fast paced and very realistic crime story. If you are into crime drama or mysteries, this book is a must! Well done...well done indeed!”
The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
- Nagler’s Secret: Who are the Missing?
- Dragony Rising: ‘This amazing book’
- Kirkus Reviews on DRAGONY RISING: ‘An epic series installment’
- How fictional DRAGONY RISING reflects real U.S. politics
- DRAGONY RISING getting notice
- 4th Annual Easton (Pa.) Book Festival Oct 21 to 30– My Schedule
- Frank Nagler primer.
- The Dragony conspiracy
Tag Archives: young love
Smitty is a character from my story, “The Summer of the Homerun,” (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/299057). I’m using his story as the centerpiece of another work so far called “Three Rivers.” For reference, there is another sample available on this site at http://wp.me/p1mc2c-aa. … Continue reading