The audiobook community is giving back! Spoken Freely, a group of more than 40 professional narrators, has teamed with Going Public and Tantor Media to celebrate June is Audiobook Month (JIAM) by offering Summer Shorts ’14, an audio collection of poetry, short stories and essays. All proceeds from sales of the collection will go to ProLiteracy, a national literacy outreach and advocacy organization.
Throughout June 2014, 1-2 stories, poems and essays will be released online each day via Going Public, as well as on various author and book blogs. As a “Thank you!” to listeners, pieces will be available for free online listening on their day of release. As a bonus for those who purchase the full collection from Tantor Media in support of ProLiteracy, there are over 20 additional tracks only available via the compilation download.
After May 30th, you can purchase the collection HERE. Special pricing of $9.99 through June 30th, in celebration of JIAM. $14.99 from July 1st forward.
On June 14, I have the privilege of hosting a reading of Walt Whitman’s “So Long” by poet and voice artist Diane Havens, whose new book of poetry, “Without Make-up” has been published by Mary Celeste Press. Info at http://www.marycelestepress.com
- Fiction (455)
- Michael Stephen Daigle (336)
- www.michaelstephendaigle.com (321)
- Imzadi Publishing LLC (319)
- Greater Lehigh Valley Writer's Group (204)
- "The Swamps of Jersey" Imzadi Publishing (333)
- "A Game Called Dead" (322)
- "The Weight of Living" (261)
- Frank Nagler (175)
- Fiction (168)
DRAGONY RISING: The Best Frank Nagler Mystery yet. What do you do when someone wants to destroy your city?
“A very well written and highly engaging book that sucked me in right away. The author masterfully crafted a fast paced and very realistic crime story. If you are into crime drama or mysteries, this book is a must! Well done...well done indeed!”
The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
- Nagler Mysteries: Setting as character
- Frank Nagler — Ten years later. Wow.
- Review: ‘American Nightingale,’ Stunning
- Nagler 6: Mystery by the numbers
- Please take Warren County (NJ) internet survey
- New award for Nagler Mystery DRAGONY RISING
- There’s more light today than yesterday
- Royal Dragonfly: “DRAGONY RISING,” First Place