Male adapter, female receptor; inserter.
Wobble socket extension; quick-release bar; nailer, screw extraction kit.
Jack stands, light, keyed chuck, wheel chock.
Two-by-fours, six-by-tens; studs, carriage bolt, hammer, nails; screws, driver; expansion plates.
Trailer hitch, all terrain tricycle. Wall mounted speakers; electronic monitor; silence, then cough; flexible gates.
Metal detector with arm rest, steel mesh deck wagon, sandpaper.
Mower, blower, whacker. Weeder, seeder, trimmer.
Paint, brush, spill cloth, roller; tape measure.
Plaster, trowel, tape, scaffold, cement, stone, fertilizer.
Seed, mulch, weed killer, spade, rake, hoe.
Wireless door bell, microfiber cleaning cloths, shims.
Tie downs, loading ramps, terminal cleaner, test probe set.
Bladder, code reader, universal joint sets, carriage respirators; air tank.
Electric cut-off tool, box frame levels. Foldable wheelchair.
Shovels, ramps, blanket, folding chairs; canopy.
Noise canceling sound barrier.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- THE RED HAND featured on Karen’s Killer Book Bench
- Can not stand, brother?
- THE RED HAND and THE WEIGHT of LIVING named Gold Star Winners in Elite Choice Book Awards
- Nagler 5: ‘You Were Never Here’
- RED HAND interview with Steve Miletto
- Five-Star summer reading: The Frank Nagler Mysteries
- A short reading of THE RED HAND (by me!?)
- Review: ‘Feeding the Leopard’
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com