Male adapter, female receptor; inserter.
Wobble socket extension; quick-release bar; nailer, screw extraction kit.
Jack stands, light, keyed chuck, wheel chock.
Two-by-fours, six-by-tens; studs, carriage bolt, hammer, nails; screws, driver; expansion plates.
Trailer hitch, all terrain tricycle. Wall mounted speakers; electronic monitor; silence, then cough; flexible gates.
Metal detector with arm rest, steel mesh deck wagon, sandpaper.
Mower, blower, whacker. Weeder, seeder, trimmer.
Paint, brush, spill cloth, roller; tape measure.
Plaster, trowel, tape, scaffold, cement, stone, fertilizer.
Seed, mulch, weed killer, spade, rake, hoe.
Wireless door bell, microfiber cleaning cloths, shims.
Tie downs, loading ramps, terminal cleaner, test probe set.
Bladder, code reader, universal joint sets, carriage respirators; air tank.
Electric cut-off tool, box frame levels. Foldable wheelchair.
Shovels, ramps, blanket, folding chairs; canopy.
Noise canceling sound barrier.
Michael Stephen Daigle
The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
The Frank Nagler Mysteries An Anthology https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1793859523/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i4
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com
- A review: ‘The Vitruvian Heir, Book I: The Unraveling,’ by L.S. Kilroy
- Nagler 5: How Dover, N.J. became Ironton, N.J.
- Nagler 5: Lauren Fox, the dragon and Brad Pitt
- The thing about light
- Nagler 5: What’s with the white van?
- A review: “My Pilot: A story of war, love and ALS” by Sarajane Giere
- Nagler 5: Lauren, Maria, Destiny and the Dragon Associates