Male adapter, female receptor; inserter.
Wobble socket extension; quick-release bar; nailer, screw extraction kit.
Jack stands, light, keyed chuck, wheel chock.
Two-by-fours, six-by-tens; studs, carriage bolt, hammer, nails; screws, driver; expansion plates.
Trailer hitch, all terrain tricycle. Wall mounted speakers; electronic monitor; silence, then cough; flexible gates.
Metal detector with arm rest, steel mesh deck wagon, sandpaper.
Mower, blower, whacker. Weeder, seeder, trimmer.
Paint, brush, spill cloth, roller; tape measure.
Plaster, trowel, tape, scaffold, cement, stone, fertilizer.
Seed, mulch, weed killer, spade, rake, hoe.
Wireless door bell, microfiber cleaning cloths, shims.
Tie downs, loading ramps, terminal cleaner, test probe set.
Bladder, code reader, universal joint sets, carriage respirators; air tank.
Electric cut-off tool, box frame levels. Foldable wheelchair.
Shovels, ramps, blanket, folding chairs; canopy.
Noise canceling sound barrier.
Michael Stephen Daigle
The Red Hand https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
The Frank Nagler Mysteries An Anthology https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1793859523/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i4
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com
- Nagler 5 title: ‘Dwell in the places of our horrors.’ From this scene
- My Easton Book Festival interview launches at 5 p.m. Nov. 11
- New 5-star review for ‘The Red Hand’: ‘When you read this book you will see it play on a TV screen in your head’
- NAGLER 5: Leonard, past and present
- Nagler 5: ‘Waiting for the Lies’
- THE RED HAND featured on Karen’s Killer Book Bench
- Can not stand, brother?