Male adapter, female receptor; inserter.
Wobble socket extension; quick-release bar; nailer, screw extraction kit.
Jack stands, light, keyed chuck, wheel chock.
Two-by-fours, six-by-tens; studs, carriage bolt, hammer, nails; screws, driver; expansion plates.
Trailer hitch, all terrain tricycle. Wall mounted speakers; electronic monitor; silence, then cough; flexible gates.
Metal detector with arm rest, steel mesh deck wagon, sandpaper.
Mower, blower, whacker. Weeder, seeder, trimmer.
Paint, brush, spill cloth, roller; tape measure.
Plaster, trowel, tape, scaffold, cement, stone, fertilizer.
Seed, mulch, weed killer, spade, rake, hoe.
Wireless door bell, microfiber cleaning cloths, shims.
Tie downs, loading ramps, terminal cleaner, test probe set.
Bladder, code reader, universal joint sets, carriage respirators; air tank.
Electric cut-off tool, box frame levels. Foldable wheelchair.
Shovels, ramps, blanket, folding chairs; canopy.
Noise canceling sound barrier.
The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
The Frank Nagler Mysteries An Anthology https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1793859523/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i4
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com
- Nagler 5: The ’85 Impala and Dancer’s blood
- Lazy government at work in Phillipsburg library dispute
- A good day to bring you flowers
- Nagler 5: Leonard refuses to be bullied
- Nagler 5: Who or what is the Dragony, and what’s with the bread knife?
- 5-star review of ‘The Swamps of Jersey:’ Add Frank Nagler to the crime fiction honor roll.
- A review: ‘The Fiddler in the Night’ Spare prose tells story of love, loneliness and redemption
- Nagler 5: ‘The Dragony, she be a many tentacled thing’