Male adapter, female receptor; inserter.
Wobble socket extension; quick-release bar; nailer, screw extraction kit.
Jack stands, light, keyed chuck, wheel chock.
Two-by-fours, six-by-tens; studs, carriage bolt, hammer, nails; screws, driver; expansion plates.
Trailer hitch, all terrain tricycle. Wall mounted speakers; electronic monitor; silence, then cough; flexible gates.
Metal detector with arm rest, steel mesh deck wagon, sandpaper.
Mower, blower, whacker. Weeder, seeder, trimmer.
Paint, brush, spill cloth, roller; tape measure.
Plaster, trowel, tape, scaffold, cement, stone, fertilizer.
Seed, mulch, weed killer, spade, rake, hoe.
Wireless door bell, microfiber cleaning cloths, shims.
Tie downs, loading ramps, terminal cleaner, test probe set.
Bladder, code reader, universal joint sets, carriage respirators; air tank.
Electric cut-off tool, box frame levels. Foldable wheelchair.
Shovels, ramps, blanket, folding chairs; canopy.
Noise canceling sound barrier.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- How do you slice a tomato with one hand?
- From New Nagler: ‘Romeo’s a-travelling to Mantua. Fetch him.’
- New Nagler: Where he comes from
- New Providence (NJ) Book Festival, set for Saturday
- 9/11 memorial: The power of silence
- A sore shoulder, surgery and Frank Nagler
- Elephants, the golfer and the compound: ‘The Weight of Living’
- Join me and other authors at events in September and October
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com