Male adapter, female receptor; inserter.
Wobble socket extension; quick-release bar; nailer, screw extraction kit.
Jack stands, light, keyed chuck, wheel chock.
Two-by-fours, six-by-tens; studs, carriage bolt, hammer, nails; screws, driver; expansion plates.
Trailer hitch, all terrain tricycle. Wall mounted speakers; electronic monitor; silence, then cough; flexible gates.
Metal detector with arm rest, steel mesh deck wagon, sandpaper.
Mower, blower, whacker. Weeder, seeder, trimmer.
Paint, brush, spill cloth, roller; tape measure.
Plaster, trowel, tape, scaffold, cement, stone, fertilizer.
Seed, mulch, weed killer, spade, rake, hoe.
Wireless door bell, microfiber cleaning cloths, shims.
Tie downs, loading ramps, terminal cleaner, test probe set.
Bladder, code reader, universal joint sets, carriage respirators; air tank.
Electric cut-off tool, box frame levels. Foldable wheelchair.
Shovels, ramps, blanket, folding chairs; canopy.
Noise canceling sound barrier.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- A new 5-star review for ‘The Swamps of Jersey’
- A sample from WIP ‘Mount Jensen:’ Cooking class, a three-ooff omelet
- The ‘official’ cover reveal for ‘The Red Hand’: Clues in plain sight
- The link to my interview on the Author’s Show
- Five questions for poet Arthur Turfa
- I’m on a worldwide radio broadcast March 19 (Wow!)
- A snippet: Frank Nagler healing
- Hackettstown Library reading, March 14
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com