Strip these bones of their meaning,
Rip the words from my tongue,
Steal the shade from my eyes;
Peel away flesh from fingers, pour blood from vessels,
Drain the noise, the shuddering thump.
Shut the sound that brings distance;
Distill the shadows of confusion, the grimy light show that obscures.
Blast and break, dismantle and shed the defenses;
Stomp, crush and destroy these crumbling, shattered walls of disillusion.
Filter all the appearances until there is nothing but pure sensation
And I dwell in the silence of you.
- Fiction (492)
- Michael Stephen Daigle (356)
- www.michaelstephendaigle.com (340)
- Imzadi Publishing LLC (339)
- Greater Lehigh Valley Writer's Group (221)
- "The Swamps of Jersey" Imzadi Publishing (353)
- "A Game Called Dead" (342)
- "The Weight of Living" (282)
- Frank Nagler (190)
- Royal Dragonfly Book Award (183)
DRAGONY RISING: The Best Frank Nagler Mystery yet. What do you do when someone wants to destroy your city?
“A very well written and highly engaging book that sucked me in right away. The author masterfully crafted a fast paced and very realistic crime story. If you are into crime drama or mysteries, this book is a must! Well done...well done indeed!”
The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC