Strip these bones of their meaning,
Rip the words from my tongue,
Steal the shade from my eyes;
Peel away flesh from fingers, pour blood from vessels,
Drain the noise, the shuddering thump.
Shut the sound that brings distance;
Distill the shadows of confusion, the grimy light show that obscures.
Blast and break, dismantle and shed the defenses;
Stomp, crush and destroy these crumbling, shattered walls of disillusion.
Filter all the appearances until there is nothing but pure sensation
And I dwell in the silence of you.
Michael Stephen Daigle
- ‘A substantial book’
- Change comes to Mount Jensen: Work in progress
- ‘The Red Hand’ in Martha Nagler’s own words; Two new 5-star reviews
- Read, don’t sweat: Another 5-star review for ‘The Red Hand’
- Another 5-star review for ‘Hand.’ Amazing detail in this one
- Two 5-star reviews for ‘The Red Hand’
- ‘The Weight of Living’ named Finalist in Book Excellence Awards
- ‘The Red Hand’ is published, available now
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com