Michael Stephen Daigle
The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
The Frank Nagler Mysteries An Anthology https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1793859523/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i4
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com
- Nagler 5: Jimmy Dawson: ‘Follow the money’
- A review: ‘The Vitruvian Heir, Book I: The Unraveling,’ by L.S. Kilroy
- Nagler 5: How Dover, N.J. became Ironton, N.J.
- Nagler 5: Lauren Fox, the dragon and Brad Pitt
- The thing about light
- Nagler 5: What’s with the white van?
- A review: “My Pilot: A story of war, love and ALS” by Sarajane Giere
- Nagler 5: Lauren, Maria, Destiny and the Dragon Associates
Tag Archives: Elite Choice Book Awards
The story so far: An explosion destroyed a couple blocks of Downtown Ironton, N.J. Detective Frank Nagler, newly reinstated, checks in with Lt. Maria Ramirez. Then they find a white van. “For weeks downtown had been filled with the … Continue reading
To my great astonishment, THE RED HAND and THE WEIGHT OF LIVING, both part of the Frank Nagler Mystery series, published by Imzadi Publishing, have each been named a GOLD STAR WINNER by the Elite Choice Book Awards. My thanks … Continue reading