The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
The Frank Nagler Mysteries An Anthology https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1793859523/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i4
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com
- People who made a difference
- Nagler 5: The ’85 Impala and Dancer’s blood
- Lazy government at work in Phillipsburg library dispute
- A good day to bring you flowers
- Nagler 5: Leonard refuses to be bullied
- Nagler 5: Who or what is the Dragony, and what’s with the bread knife?
- 5-star review of ‘The Swamps of Jersey:’ Add Frank Nagler to the crime fiction honor roll.
- A review: ‘The Fiddler in the Night’ Spare prose tells story of love, loneliness and redemption
Tag Archives: Elite Choice Book Awards
The story so far: An explosion destroyed a couple blocks of Downtown Ironton, N.J. Detective Frank Nagler, newly reinstated, checks in with Lt. Maria Ramirez. Then they find a white van. “For weeks downtown had been filled with the … Continue reading
To my great astonishment, THE RED HAND and THE WEIGHT OF LIVING, both part of the Frank Nagler Mystery series, published by Imzadi Publishing, have each been named a GOLD STAR WINNER by the Elite Choice Book Awards. My thanks … Continue reading