Michael Stephen Daigle
- ‘A Game Called Dead’ cover a winner. Congratulations, Anita!
- Collateral damage
- “The Weight of Living” named Distinguished Favorite in NYC Big Book Award contest
- Vote because you have a brain
- Someone must rage
- Nagler book four done: ‘The Red Hand’
- How do you slice a tomato with one hand?
- From New Nagler: ‘Romeo’s a-travelling to Mantua. Fetch him.’
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com
Tag Archives: Ironton NJ
It’s what you do in a poor town, he learned. Have hope; everything else is darkness. The Baker Hills section of Ironton was developed by one of the city’s rich bankers more than a century ago as a swanky … Continue reading
This story is the prequel for the other Frank Nagler books. There are events and aspects of Detective Frank Nagler’s life that must be set up. This is one: “The cemetery hollowed out, the wind and echo of scratching road … Continue reading
The lines we draw are for the most part imaginary and temporary. We cannot let them become permanent. Continue reading
From the positive KIRKUS REVIEW of the third Frank Nagler Mystery, “The Weight of Living.” The book was awarded a First Place for Mysteries in the Royal Dragonfly 2017 Book Award Contest. “An involving thriller with a memorable protagonist.” … Continue reading