DRAGONY RISING: The Best Frank Nagler Mystery yet. What do you do when someone wants to destroy your city?
“A very well written and highly engaging book that sucked me in right away. The author masterfully crafted a fast paced and very realistic crime story. If you are into crime drama or mysteries, this book is a must! Well done...well done indeed!”
The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
- Nagler’s Secret: Who are the Missing?
- Dragony Rising: ‘This amazing book’
- Kirkus Reviews on DRAGONY RISING: ‘An epic series installment’
- How fictional DRAGONY RISING reflects real U.S. politics
- DRAGONY RISING getting notice
- 4th Annual Easton (Pa.) Book Festival Oct 21 to 30– My Schedule
- Frank Nagler primer.
- The Dragony conspiracy
Tag Archives: lovers
An excerpt from “What happened when the post office closed: A love letter”. The unnamed characters in this story are the models for two of the main characters in the in-progress novel, “Oswald’s War.” Short link for this story: http://wp.me/p1mc2c-4y … Continue reading
Was it the fresh tomato that weakened your resistance? Its red, firm skin held a taut, yet wet flesh that dribbled seeds and red juice on the cutting board when penetrated by the knife blade. Or was it the garlic, … Continue reading