Michael Stephen Daigle
The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
The Frank Nagler Mysteries An Anthology https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1793859523/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i4
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com
- Nagler 5: Who or what is the Dragony, and what’s with the bread knife?
- 5-star review of ‘The Swamps of Jersey:’ Add Frank Nagler to the crime fiction honor roll.
- A review: ‘The Fiddler in the Night’ Spare prose tells story of love, loneliness and redemption
- Nagler 5: ‘The Dragony, she be a many tentacled thing’
- Nagler 5: Jimmy Dawson: ‘Follow the money’
- A review: ‘The Vitruvian Heir, Book I: The Unraveling,’ by L.S. Kilroy
- Nagler 5: How Dover, N.J. became Ironton, N.J.
- Nagler 5: Lauren Fox, the dragon and Brad Pitt
Tag Archives: Oswald’s War
In one of the stories resting comfortably in a computer file (and backed up on a hard drive) is “Oswald’s War.” It’s about the homecoming of Nola Jensen to Mt. Jensen, Maine, named for her ancestors. She is seeking a … Continue reading
I’ve been tagged in a blog by author and friend, Devorah Fox. She posed four questions that she had been asked. Here’s are my answers: What am I working on? With my novel, “The Swamps of Jersey” being prepped for … Continue reading
Rethought the opening of this story. Expanded the scene to bring in most of the elements of the overall story in one place. Seemed like it would streamline the telling. Oswald’s War, The Prolouge. The Diner was shrugged under the … Continue reading