Michael Stephen Daigle
The Red Hand: “A winning origin story for one of modern fiction’s expertly drawn detectives.” — Kirkus Reviews https://www.amazon.com/Michael-Stephen-Daigle/e/B00P5WBOQC
The Frank Nagler Mysteries An Anthology https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1793859523/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i4
- Follow Michael Stephen Daigle on WordPress.com
- Nagler 5: Who or what is the Dragony, and what’s with the bread knife?
- 5-star review of ‘The Swamps of Jersey:’ Add Frank Nagler to the crime fiction honor roll.
- A review: ‘The Fiddler in the Night’ Spare prose tells story of love, loneliness and redemption
- Nagler 5: ‘The Dragony, she be a many tentacled thing’
- Nagler 5: Jimmy Dawson: ‘Follow the money’
- A review: ‘The Vitruvian Heir, Book I: The Unraveling,’ by L.S. Kilroy
- Nagler 5: How Dover, N.J. became Ironton, N.J.
- Nagler 5: Lauren Fox, the dragon and Brad Pitt
Tag Archives: Devorah Fox
I am pleased to say that the third Frank Nagler book, “The Weight of Living,” has been accepted for publication by Imzadi publishing. No release date has been announced, but clearly it will be in early 2017. Thanks to the … Continue reading
Gritty, But Poetic (From Amazon) By Merritt Stewart This book wasn’t really my cup of tea. It reminds me of ‘In Cold Blood’ By Truman Capote in that, there is a lot of psychological examination. The detective wonders what someone must … Continue reading
In a recent review of “The Redoubt,” by Devorah Fox, the fourth book in the fantastic Bewildering Adventures of King Bewilliam series, (Do yourself a favor and read the books) I noted how she had structured the story using weather … Continue reading
Dee will probably kill me for this, but I wanted this review to get a wider audience, not because I wrote it, but because when I finished reading “The Redoubt” last night I had a huge grin on my face … Continue reading
One won’t be enough November 2, 2014 By Dee Format:Kindle Edition I have always enjoyed crime fiction that had more going on than just an intriguing plot or engaging characters. “Swamps” has both, and more. I found poignantly melancholic Frank … Continue reading
Author and friend Devorah Fox has offered me a guest blog on her website, Dee-Scoveries to preview the release on Nov. 1 of my novel, “The Swamps of Jersey.” Dee has authored a terrific trilogy on the life and times … Continue reading
Welcome to the next stop on the Work-in-Progress Blog Hop Thanks to Devorah Fox for inviting me to do this. Last Monday, Dee answered questions about her newest work and this week it’s my turn. The first question is what … Continue reading